I am a huge art history buff. So, here’s a bit of marketing history/art history trivia. This image was created by one of the founders of 21st century graphic design, and he created the visuals for one of IBM’s first European marketing campaigns. Can you name this artist?
Search This Blog
- Means- End Model (MECCAS Model) Explained
- MECCAS In Advertising: The Framework Explained
- The Elaboration Likelihood Model Explained
- Customer Stages: Awareness, Interest, Trial, and Repeat
- Tool Tuesdays: Creating Brand Associations thorough Classical Conditioning/ Human Associative Learning
- The Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix Explained