Tom Fishburne is one of my marketing heroes. He is brilliantly funny and very insightful. I love this recent post from his blog about “brand speak” and I want to share it. I would like to see more applications of the “cocktail party rule,” especially in B2B marketing.
Search This Blog
- Means- End Model (MECCAS Model) Explained
- MECCAS In Advertising: The Framework Explained
- The Elaboration Likelihood Model Explained
- Customer Stages: Awareness, Interest, Trial, and Repeat
- Tool Tuesdays: Creating Brand Associations thorough Classical Conditioning/ Human Associative Learning
- The Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix Explained