This article from HispanicPRPro.com is an index of top brands by use of powerful and successful “green” and “socially responsible sustainability” PR programs, followed by a discussion of the methods employed by each of the top contenders. I think it is a worthwhile read because it also demonstrates how the top companies adopt these new strategies with their overall marketing framework for streamlined success of the campaigns.
Search This Blog
- Means- End Model (MECCAS Model) Explained
- MECCAS In Advertising: The Framework Explained
- The Elaboration Likelihood Model Explained
- Customer Stages: Awareness, Interest, Trial, and Repeat
- Tool Tuesdays: Creating Brand Associations thorough Classical Conditioning/ Human Associative Learning
- The Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix Explained