Search This Blog
- MECCAS In Advertising: The Framework Explained
- Means- End Model (MECCAS Model) Explained
- Market Study- Consumption Rituals: The Baby Shower Part I
- Creating Brand Associations Thorough Classical Conditioning/ Human Associative Learning...Continued
- The Customer Defined Value Matrix Explained
- Market Study- Consumption Rituals: The Baby Shower Conclusion
- Tool Tuesdays: Creating Brand Associations thorough Classical Conditioning/ Human Associative Learning
- Book Review: The Economic Naturalist
Category Archives: Delectable Marketing Practices
I’d like to introduce Susan Kamins to the Marketfix community. Susan is a remarkable public speaker, and I am very excited that she agreed to guest post about public education as marketing. Susan is known for helping nonprofits gain support … Continue reading
Fantastic article from emarketer.com about marketing applications of location based social media. I think the chart tracking mobile social network users from 2009- 2010 is particularly insightful. Why Location Is About More than the Check-In – eMarketer.
I think this speaks for itself. 5 Oddly Wonderful Things to Say to Customers « Mark McCarthy’s Blog.
I’d like to share this post from make4cash that outlines some very good advice about creating direct mail post cards. I agree with the author that postcards are great tools, and usually my first question when I design a direct … Continue reading
Tom Fishburne is one of my marketing heroes. He is brilliantly funny and very insightful. I love this recent post from his blog about “brand speak” and I want to share it. I would like to see more applications of … Continue reading
First in a series on “Making Twitter Work” via http://www.blog.brandsproutmarketing.com While on the subject on marketing tools & tutorials… this post from Fresh Sprouts has the inside scoop on using Twitter.
I want to share this post from the MarketingProfs blog, The Daily fix. I think it adds a great perspective to measuring the ROI on campaigns because it takes into consideration the value of raised awareness levels, and the cost … Continue reading